UP TO $300 IN 3 DAYS AFTER WORK LAYOFF




Well it's Sunday morning and i am up grinding the $13 Knock out sng 9mans on Pokerstars. I played pretty lax in my 1st buy-in and made an early exit with AJ TPTK v.s a limped players 333. I took a chance and got burnt as always. Remember never to go broke in a unraised pot!!

The goal for today and hopefully i can get it done early; Is to start at the $13 level and then the $27 Knockouts. I figured that i will just play around with these two levels for now until the rust falls off. I am really hard pressed to work on a few player control issues that i have; But im not really to worried about it.

For the first time in a real long time,im starting to realize that i really am a pretty good player. Now i feel like when i enter a tournament or sng i have the skills to win or run very deep. I have really missed playing like i used too; And being out of work for a week now has really forced me to play well.

Comments :

0 comments to “UP TO $300 IN 3 DAYS AFTER WORK LAYOFF”