SO YOU WANT TO PLAY THE MILLION PART 2



















Well here i am once again just chillin in my two bedroom town house in New Orleans. For everyone else on this day it's just the normal Sunday. But for me this is the Super Bowl of MTT poker at it's best.

This week once again i have waited one long week to try my run at poker glory. It's an online grinders life long dream; And that is to run deep or final table the Sunday Million on Poker Stars. Right now i have around 2 hours left to get myself together; With the hopes of once again making a respectable run for the roses.

Will i have my AA run down by KK today; Or will my Fullhouse lose to a runner runner straight flush on the river. Will my two pair hold up in a big pot that will send me to the final table of one of the biggest tourneys on Sunday?

I truly hope that i run well today, as i am a total student of this game we call texas holdem. The Sunday Million unlike many tournaments online here on Stars offers life changing money! I often dream of the day when i can gain some kind of respect from my peers by taking a MTT down.

The Glory and the passion as well as the drive it commends; Along with the heartache hard work and the pain it takes to be a winner!!!! These are all of the perks that i crave! I want to become a winner be it this tournament or another. The passion that i have for this game is unreal and drive second to none.

With every card as well as every hand dealt,I am a winner in my quest. This game and my personals goals have a hunger like no other and i must reach my destiny.Today i will play to the best of my ability; And that is the best that i can do!!!

"AND WITH THIS SAID" "WISH ME THE BEST OF LUCK"
"IF YOU CHASE YOUR DREAMS YOU WILL CATCH THEM"

GG ME!!!

Comments :

0 comments to “SO YOU WANT TO PLAY THE MILLION PART 2”